Tuesday, October 16, 2007

TOP TEN REASONS I AM SO WONDERFUL (but not very HAPPY)

Hello friends and neighbors...I thank God that I am ME...and I know that you also are down on your knees...thanking the Creator of the Universe...for creating ME. I know that some people are in the land of Cleopatra...because they are in De..Nile..but after you read these Top Ten Reasons I Am So Wonderful...I'm sure that you will have a reality check and join the masses. NOTE: These pictures really have nothing to do with this Rambling...I just like them...and after all it is about ME.

NOTE: Thanx and a Tip O' Da Hat to the Amplified Bible for clarifying what BE the ATTITUDE that I should BE HAVING. (Beatitudes).


#10 I'm so humble that I have to look up to say hello to an ant.

"Blessed--happy, to be envied, and spiritually prosperous [that is, with life-joy and satisfaction in God's favor and salvation, regardless of their outward condition]--are the POOR in spirit (the humble, rating themselves insignificant), for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:3)

#9 I am so wonderful that I do not cry about anything. I even had my tear ducts surgically removed so I would not stain my beautiful face with tears.

"Blessed and enviably happy, [with a happiness produced by experience of God's favor and especially conditioned by the revelation of His matchless grace] are those who MOURN, for they shall be comforted."
(Matthew 5:4)

#8 I am one rough and tumble kind of guy who does not take anything from anyone because I'm too wonderful to be a weakling.

"Blessed--happy, blithesome, joyous, spiritually prosperous [that is, with life-joy and satisfaction in God's favor and salvation, regardless of their outward conditions]--are the MEEK 9the mild, patient, long-suffering), for they shall INHERIT the earth." (Matthew 5:5) NOTE: Meek in the Greek does not mean Weak. It means to be controlled much like a powerful lion under the control of the tamer.

#7 I am so wonderful...the my righteousness exceeds the required, minimal amount of righteousness needed to make it through those Pearly Gates. I am satisfied with my own Self-Righteousness.

"Blessed and fortunate and happy and spiritually prosperous [that is, in that state in which the born-again child of God enjoys His favor and salvation] are those who HUNGER and THIRST for RIGHTEOUSNESS (upright and right standing with God), for they shall be COMPLETELY SATISFIED." Romans 5:6

#6 I am so wonderful that I have learned the secret of how to dominate my enemies...NO MERCY!!!!

"Blessed--happy, enviably fortunate, and spiritually prosperous [that is, possessing the happiness produced by experience of God's favor and especially conditioned by the revelation of His grace, regardless of their outward conditions]--are the MERCIFUL, for they shall obtain MERCY."
(Matthew 5:7)

#5 I am so wonderful...and pure...that my nickname is IVORY SOAP 99.9% PURE.

"Blessed--happy, enviably fortunate, and spiritually prosperous [that is possessing the happiness produced by experience of God's favor and especially conditioned by the revelation of His grace, regardless of their outward conditions]--are the PURE IN HEART...for they shall SEE GOD."
(Matthew 5:8)

#4 I am so wonderful that world peace could be achieved by just placing a photograph of me in every nation of the world...in the words of Mohammed...Clay...Ali..."I'm a pretty man."

"Blessed--enjoying enviable happiness, spiritually prosperous [that is, with life-joy and satisfaction in God's favor and salvation, regardless of their outward conditions]--are the makers and maintainers of PEACE, for they shall be called the SONS OF GOD." (Matthew 5:9)

#3 I am so wonderful because I endure people saying bad things about me because of my wonderfulness. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

"Blessed and happy and enviably fortunate and spiritually prosperous [that is, in the state in which one enjoys and finds satisfaction in God's favor and salvation, regardless of his outward conditions], are those who are PERSECUTED for righteousness' sake (for being and doing right), for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 5:10)

NOTE: Read Fox's Book of Martyrs and take a closer look at true persecution of the Church around the world and stop whining about people saying bad things about you.


#2 I am so wonderful that people love me...they really love me...more than Sally Fields. As a matter of fact nobody ever says anything about my FAITH in myself.. so that must mean they love and agree with me and my wonderfulness.

"Blessed--happy, to be envied, and spiritually prosperous [that is, with life-joy and satisfaction in God's favor and salvation, regardless of your outward conditions]--are you when people REVILE you and PERSECUTE you and say all kinds of EVIL THINGS against you FALSELY on MY ACCOUNT (Jesus' account)...Be glad and supremely joyful, for your reward in heaven is great (strong and intense), for in this same way people persecuted the prophets who were before you."
Matthew 5:11,12)

And now...for the #1 reason that I am sooooooo,
WONDERFUL....

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME BABY...IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...That about says it all...love and adore me because I am so wonderful...or am I? If I am so wonderful...then why am I NOT..."Blessed---happy, to be envied, and spiritually prosperous [that is, with life-joy and satisfaction in God's favor and salvation, regardless of their outward conditions)". Could it be linked to the #10 reason...because I am not humble...and that God is resisting me?
(I Peter 5:5-7)

As that old, wonderful chorus says:

His name is Wonderful...His name is Wonderful..His name is Wonderful
Jesus my Lord
He is the Mighty King...Master of Everything...His name is Wonderful
Jesus my Lord
He's the Great Shepherd...the Rock of All Ages...Almighty God is He
So bow down before Him...love and adore Him...His name is Wonderful
Jesus my Lord

Love and Humbled Kisses
Rod "It's All About Him Baby" Boyd

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home