Wednesday, April 02, 2008

THE NAME DROPPER

Hey friends and neighbors. Have you ever met anyone famous? Over my 56... going on 57 years...I have run into or met lots of famous/infamous people. This collage is a representation of some of the people that I have met..talked to...gotten autographs and pictures. Looking back...most of these people had something to do with shaping who I am today...by design or inadvertently.

This collage does not represent the non-famous people who even more...influenced my life for the better. That may be a Rambling for another day. Here's the run down of the collage (from left to right):

Phil Keaggy, Brian Mason, Arte Johnson, Charlie Rich, Shari Lewis and Lamb Chop, Vincent Price, Ray Peterson, Johnny Rivers, Stephen Curtis Chapman, Pat Boone, Pat Robertson, Ed Cole, Barry McGuire, Lee Roberson, Elvis Presley, Jack Van Impe, Petra, Janny Grein, Phil Valentine, Andy Williams, Derek Prince, Kenneth Hagin, Rory Calhoun, Chuck Conners, The Darlings, Don Knotts, Howard Morris.

The common denominator between all of these famous people...the put on their pants the same way I do. The are human beings...with flesh, blood, and bones (except for Lamb Chop...who by the way is delicious with mint jelly).

Some had a deeper impact versus the superficial meeting (AKA Brushes With Greatness....than others.

There is one NAME...that I have not dropped YET...but I personally met...have intimate conversations with...totally changed my life for the better...and has been an ongoing relationship for 48 years.

His name is JESUS IMMANUEL CHRIST. His name translates out to what he is in my life....JESUS (God is Salvation)...IMMANUEL (God With Us)...CHRIST (the Anointed One...anointed with burden lifting, yoke destroying, oppression removing, healing power).

He is as it says in Philippians...the NAME ABOVE ALL NAMES. Who's name is on your list?

Love and Famous Kisses
Rodney "I'm A Blessed Man" Boyd
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home