Saturday, April 20, 2013

BACK TO THE FATHER (The Time Travel Factor)

 Greetings Time Travellers...how's the journey?

I love movies about Time Travel.  There is just something about taking the "Quantum Leap"...and changing your destiny.

Historical events unfold on the space-time continuum from day one.  Of course as believers in the D.B.R., the Death, Burial, Resurrection of Jesus we see history as HIS-story. 

Time is broken down into three time periods...(1) Past  (2) Present and the (3) Future.  I am typing in the Present, but as I continue to type, NOW is the Present...and the original Present is now considered to be the Past and the potential typing will be in the Future.

I was born on August 15th 1951.   As of this writing it is April 20, 2013 and I am approaching 62 years of living on planet earth  Between the 1951 and 2013 many things have happened in my life, some good, some bad, some ugly.  The things that happened on the life timeline shaped who I am.  My soul (psyche) was like a chalkboard that was empty...but as time rolled on, the events in my life conformed my mindset and my choices and emotions followed.In the Fall of of 1970 and event took place that shook my world.  I was BORN AGAIN.


As mentioned at the BEGINNING of this Ruminator Rambling...which is NOW in the PAST...I love time travel movies.  One of my favorite is BACK TO THE FUTURE.  Two of the pictures are from that movie with Doc Brown, Marty McFly, the converted Delorean, and the panel picturing the dates for time travel.  For me...the mode of time travel was THE CROSS where the D.B.R. was initiated.  When I accepted was Jesus did on the CROSS...in the PAST...it affected my NOW...and gave me a FUTURE.

"I HAVE BEEN (PAST) crucified with Christ...and it is no longer I who live...but Christ lives in me...and the life I NOW LIVE (PRESENT) in the flesh (physical body)...I live by FAITH in the Son of God (Jesus)...who loved me and delivered Himself up for me." (Galatians 2:20)

Because of this HIS-torical event in the PAST...my PRESENT (1970 at the time) was affected...and proceeded to give me a FUTURE to this very day.

In the movie it was revealed that the Flux Capacitor was what made time travel possible.  As stated...it was the CROSS that made my spiritual time travel possible.  In the movie...the Delorean Time Machine had to be fueled by plutonium.  For my spiritual time travel...it was fueled by the BLOOD OF JESUS.  In the movie there had to be a surge of power.  It needed to be 1.21 gigawatts to give it the power boost to break the time barrier.  In my spiritual time travel it was the POWER OF GOD  It was a dynamic burst called in the Greek DUNAMIS...dynamic ability...where we get the word DYNAMITE...OR DYNAMO.  In the movie BACK TO THE FUTURE II.  The Delorean was incapacitated and was hidden in a cave...until it could be found in the future and brought back to life to go back in the past to rectify things.  So it is with my spiritual time walk...as Jesus was placed in a cold TOMB/CAVE...and three days later...He was RAISED FROM THE DEAD.  Because of the DEATH, BURIAL, RESURRECTION...He dealt with my PAST SINS, which affected my PRESENT WALK..and gave me HOPE FOR A FUTURE.  In the movie...the Delorean was just a car..until it was accessed and motivated.  It had to be driven...and the speed had to be 88 miles per hour before all the things kicked in to sling the person driving back or forward into time.  What does it take for my spiritual time experience to start.

It starts with REPENTANCE.  It starts with a change of heart, attitude, direction by my choice.  Unless there is a TURNING POINT...to God...then sins cannot be wiped out in my life.  The work was done and finished on the CROSS...but to access it takes a choice of my free will/volition.  Spiritual Time Travel is available to WHOSOEVER...but you must BELIEVE, REPENT, BELIEVE and ACT on the furnished work.  The cause and effect will be manifested in your PAST (sins forgiven) PRESENT (walking by faith)...and PRESENT (Back To The Father).

FINAL THOUGHTS...FINALLY

"Jesus Christ is the same...Today, Saturday April 20, 2013...Yesterday, Friday  April 19 , 2013...and Forever...Sunday, April 21 2013 INFINITY AND BEYOND!" (Hebrews 13:8)

"For He says, At the the acceptable time I listened to you and on the day of salvation I helped you...behold...Tuesday April 21, 2013 is the acceptable time...behold, Tuesday April 21th 2013 is the day of salvation." (II Corinthians 6:2)

God has more than a Delorean Time Machine to deal with you past, present, and future. What does God have to span the space-time continnum? THE D.B.R...From CROSS...to GRAVE...THE RESURRECTION. He needed more than 1.21 Giggawatts to POWER this TIME CROSS. "For I am not ashamed ot the GOSPEL (I Corinthians 15:1-3; Galatians 2:20; I Peter 3:18) OF CHRIST for IT (the Gospel of Christ) is the POWER...DUNAMIS...DYNAMIC ABILITY...EXPLOSIVE DYNAMITE POWER of God unto SALVATION (of you past, present, future)...to everyone who BELIEVES...to the Jew first and also to the Greek." (Romans 1:16)

"Therefore if any person is (ingrafted) in Christ, the Messiah, he is (a NEW creature altogether) a NEW CREATION; the OLD (previous moral and spiritual conditin) has PASSED AWAY.  Behold, the FRESH AND NEW HAS COME." (II Corinthians 5:17)

Love and Time Travelling Kisses
Rodney "Back To The Father" Boyd


Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent site. Lots of useful informatŃ–on here.

I'm sending it to several pals ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks for your effort! please click the following page

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am
really impressed to read everthing at single place.

Also visit my webpage; Dean Grazios reviews

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home