Friday, August 11, 2006

TOP TEN REASONS IT'S OK TO BE NEGATIVE

Hey all of you POSITIVE people...or Hey to all of you NEGATIVE people.

You know...NEGATIVE people get a bad rap. Why are you POSITIVE people so NEGATIVE about us NEGATIVE people. Yes...I'm talking to you...I'm POSITIVE.

In the past...I have sent out Ruminator Ramblings about The Top Ten Reasons...(fill in the blank). Since this is a new forum for the Ruminator...I thought I would pull out a golden oldie of Top Ten Reasons. Check out the picture. It is a pair of glasses..with a plus and minus sign...plus=positive and minus=negative. It all depends on how you look at something. You can look at the same thing...and come to different conclusions. Take for example: GODISNOWHERE. You either see GOD IS NO WHERE...or you see GOD IS NOW HERE. It all depends on how you look at it. Is your glass half empty...or half full? So many times we are surrounded by so many negative people...that their negativity infects everyone...and every situation around them. The negativity drains the energy out of you like the Bernoulli effect on steroids. It is hard to soar like an eagle...when you are sourrounded by so many turkeys. If people want to sow in negative seeds into the garden of life...who am I to prevent them from reaping a harvest of misery. I've got my own garden to think about. WELL...I've had enough!!! I'm tired of always being the positive one!!! I'm going over to the dark side!!! I am going to become negative like the rest of the stinking world.!!!! Sooooooooooooooo....here are the TOP TEN REASONS IT'S OK FOR ME TO BE NEGATIVE:

#10 Lower expectation levels means that when something POSITIVE happens ...I'll be pleasantly surprised...but I know that I WON'T have to worry about that happening any time soon.

#9 If opposites attract...then I want to attract something positive...so if I'm negative...positive will come...if I am positive..I will attract negative...so by being negative...I am in reality being positive.

#8 Why should I always be frustrated when someone is being negative...I can join the crowd of negativity and avoid all that frustration?

#7 Why should I have to listen to people whining all the time about their problems. From now on...when people come to me...complaining about their situation...I can join their PITY PARTY..and just agree that they are right...that their life sucks. I will be positive that their lives are a mess and will never change. That should make us all happy.

#6 We live in a fallen, deparaved world that is WITHOUT hope. If they want to live that way...what's it to me?

#5 Life gives me lemons...I make lemonade...and choke on the seeds. "It's a dog eat dog world...and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." (Norm on Cheers). I can't win for trying. Oh well...bottoms up..over the lips and over the gums...look out tummy...cough, choke..seeds going down the wrong way...here misery comes.

#4 What???Am I my brothers keeper? Let him keep himself. I bigger worries to worry about other than my brother.

#3 I believer in THY WILL BE DONE. If negative happens...then that must be my lot in life...my karma...que sera sera...whatever will be will be. Why expend a lot of positive energy when negative is going to happen no matter what I do? I might as well reduce my Christianity to some other religion that believes in a caste system...and if a fly is on my nose.. then that is what is suppose to be.

#2 People thrive on their pathetic Soap Opera Experiences. Why can't I join the cast and feed into their negativity?

And the NUMBER ONE reason that it is O.K. for me to be negative:

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME BABY...IT' ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...there you have it. I've got to go now...I'm feeling a little depressed and I can't quiet put my finger on why?

Love and postive kisses
Rod "God is NOW here" Boyd
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't think of a single negative thing to say about this one, Rodney! It's ALLLLLLL GOOD!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home